nl / en

Organisations can employ students directly or through an employment agency or social bureau. Student work can include artistic work.

You will soon be able to find out all about student work here. In the meantime, students can find out more at and employers can consult the Federal Goverment website.

Do you need more information or advice?

Contact Danspunt.

What’s hot in the world of dance? Read all about it in DANST, our quarterly magazine (only available in Dutch).


Are you working on your own performance and could you use some artistic and substantive advice? We send a professional coach to constructively support you!

Ask for feedback