Based in Brussels (La Raffinerie), we produce contemporary dance shows presented in Belgium and abroad.
Work in a dynamic environment, national and international. Varied position and ability to develop skills and responsibilities.
In close and permanent collaboration with the artistic director, who establishes the strategy and the missions of the company, and with the administrator, the person in charge of production, diffusion and communication coordinates the activities of the company organized in 3 axes:
Production & Diffusion
- Search for partners (co-producers, residencies, public and private partners) for new creations and research periods; realize the files of the new creations in collaboration with the artistic director, sending the files of production, monitoring and relaunching.
- Maintain the existing network and propose avenues for dissemination at national and international level for each show of the company according to its singularity.
- Contacts with the programmers: sending directory files, tracking and relaunching emails and phone, meetings and presence to professional platforms.
- Representation of Cie with institutional actors.
- For each tour request: sending quotes and promotional material, checking technical feasibility (in collaboration with the technical director) and accompanying tours if necessary.
- Design and update of communication tools: management of the website, Facebook, Instagram and Vimeo accounts, sending regular newsletters.
- Conception and realization of the files of the shows in creation (in collaboration with the artistic director) and the files of press.
- Mastery of French and English (written and oral); knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- Experience in broadcasting dance shows and knowledge of the dance network and institutions in Belgium and Europe.
- Autonomy, initiative, good sense of organization and management of priorities.
- Good writing skills and synthesis skills.
- Reactivity, flexibility and team spirit.
- To be able to defend an artistic work.
- Relational ease: taste and sense of contact.
- University degree.
The company offers a full-time contract in the form of a fixed-term contract that can evolve into a permanent contract.
Required position taken from January 2019 for an optimal award period.
The hired person will be required to travel, work on weekends and in the evening.