Do you organise dance activities in a non-profit organisation or are you thinking of setting up a non-profit organisation? If so, you are bound to have questions:
- How will the new law for non-profit organisations affect my organisation?
- How do I bring my organisation into line with the new obligations, and when do I need to do it?
- Is my organisation compliant with the legal obligations?
- How do I keep my organisation compliant?
- How do things stand exactly with the liability of members and directors?
- What are the basic conditions for healthy, viable management of a non-profit organisation?
Danspunt and Scwitch answer your questions at this information session about non-profit organisations.
What can you expect?
During the session, we will discuss the new features, conditions and (annual) obligations for non-profit organisations in accordance with the new rules.
We will also explain what they mean in terms of things like the liability of members and directors, obligatory and recommended insurance, financial monitoring of your organisation etc.
We don’t abandon anyone to their fate. Small non-profit organisations will also learn easy ways of complying with the law at this session. Our partners Scwitch and Assist have a whole range of tools and templates to help you.
This session will be taught and coached by Sarah Denoo and/or Luk Tas from Scwitch, an organisation that helps the socio-cultural sector with its business management. They are experts in explaining laws and obligations into terms that make sense to every dance association.
Participation is free, but registration is required.