Are you working on a concept, project or stroke of genius that has to do with movement and dance? Have you got both feet on the ground, while in your dreams the sky is the limit? Can you make us fall over backwards with an approach that is new, daring and different? Can you come up with something Danspunt couldn’t have thought of itself, but wishes it had?
Are you full of wild ideas and crazy about dance? Tell us all about it – the more creative the better.
Feel free to look for connections with other art disciplines, or why not be even more inventive: links with science, technology, crafts, economics, philosophy, public space, social issues and so on!
There are practical obstacles between dreams and dance, but not if Danspunt can do anything about them. Because where there’s a will – and a wild idea – there’s a way! Give us a concept to make us go wild, and we will provide the support you need in terms of logistics, financing and/or content to put your plans into practice.
Who is it for?
- You live in Flanders or Brussels
- You are 30 or younger
- If you don’t have any ideas yourself, but you know people overflowing with wild dance ideas: pass this call on to them!
- What we are looking for: an original idea, whether it is just emerging or already a step-by-step plan
- Want to get involved? Send us your idea before 10 December at email@example.com. Choose for yourself how you want to present your idea: in a film, photos, text etc.
- Do you need more information? Contact our public relations officer Jana Debruyne.
Good luck! Dare to be wild!